Looking For Grain Bag

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewer_Steve

Reaction score
I'm looking for a grain bag that I can use for the DeathBrewer Stovetop Brewing method.
I've tried out a variation of DB's stovetop brewing without a grain bag, but I think the bag would make things much easier for me.

My LHBS doesn't carry them.
I've tried several nearby Home Depots and Rona stores for paint strainer bags, but I haven't had any luck.

Any suggestions for finding one?
I'd prefer not to order from the US, since I often have to pay unreasonable duty/customs.

Thanks,
Steve

that is weird. They are at every single home depot i have been to right in the painting section. They come in a package of two in a very thin plastic baggish thing.

that is weird. They are at every single home depot i have been to right in the painting section. They come in a package of two in a very thin plastic baggish thing.

Unfortunately the stores in Canada aren't the same as in the U.S.
I run into the same problem with stores like Radio Shack. I get the U.S. part number and the Canadian store doesn't carry it.

EZ-Strainers for 5 gallon pails & 55 gallon drums

Scroll down....the bags start the third one down..but those other things look nifty for straining into fermenter buckets as well.

Thanks.
I'll try to get a quote from these guys. Hopefully they don't ship UPS, as the duty/brokerage fees are often more than the cost of the item. I've run into so many issues ordering from the U.S.

Back