BrewDog Mixed pack Review/ brewery questions.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe13

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey All,

so I was looking through the archives here and I haven't seen a lot discussing Brewdog. I only became aware of them recently due to a prospective job that is available with them in Scotland. I am currently interviewing with them and I also ordered a mixed pack from them to try. It was expensive to say the least, but that was due to the shipping to get it here. I plan to hold a tasting once I recieve them and then post photos and my thoughts in here.

The questions below are for my own interest/brainstorming:

I do have a question for all of you in the meantime: what is the availability over here for their beer? I live in Maine and couldn't find it anywhere. Also, what kind of market do you think there is for their beer in the US? Specifically, would a satilite brewery that was open for tours and producing thier main beers here be of interest to consumers. Would you guys like to see their beers more widely available? I know they are big hop-heads, and I know their high ABV beers seems to not be as desirable, but I am wondering if there is a market for their main-line brews in the US.

Thanks a lot and I look forward to reporting back once I get to tasting!

Joe

Back