I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halbrust

Reaction score
Yooper's ramblings about Eddie Vedder made me think of this...

I have a few people (celebrities) that I think are hot, but realize the general thought is that they are not. Here's my list.

Janeane Garofalo
Juliette Lewis

There's more, but I'll have to ask my wife to tell me there names (I'm horrible with names, and she knows who I like)

Who are yours?
If you don't play along I just look like a wierdo, don't make me look like a wierdo please.

My first thought was Joan Cusack. But then I google imaged and I, I just can't go there anymore.

Juliette Lewis cleans up nice enough. She just seems to prefer the hippie skank thing.

Just remembered another one! Courtney Love

Funny thing is I think two of the three I've mentioned are horrible peopleI wouldn't want to associate with. But when they're on the TV screen, or in a photograph... va va voom

I think some people are missing the OPs point. Andie McDowell was a model before becoming an actress and Renee O'Connor was cast because of how she would look running around half-dressed for her show - everyone thinks they are hot.

No thank you on Joan Cusak. How about Maggie Gyllenhal? She's not classically beautiful at all, but there is something about her, maybe.

Juliette Lewis is pretty hot.. shes got kinda a boyish face, but shes cute,. shes got a smokin body tho

Come on you guys.................. I have no clue who you're talking about.

Show me pictures!

My closet hottie is: Christina Ricci

[ame]http://youtu.be/4t2tdKD9tPs[/ame]

all grown up of course! :cross:

christina-ricci-20041219-17914.jpg

Yeah,

She was alittle too slutty in that. Ahhhhhh, but she did put up a good front! :D I liked the chain.

Brittany Spears..today..most people don't like her anymore (or never did) but I find her attractive.

I have a few people (celebrities) that I think are hot, but realize the general thought is that they are not. Here's my list.

Janeane GarofaloJuliette Lewis

There's more, but I'll have to ask my wife to tell me there names (I'm horrible with names, and she knows who I like)

Who are yours?
If you don't play along I just look like a wierdo, don't make me look like a wierdo please.

..me too

My wife once told me I have a thing for all of the "sidekicks". You know, the second class characters.

I had the hots for Fairuza Balk when she was young. Her choice of style is a huge turn off for me now. Valmont was a great film. Fun and interesting and she was a hot little thing in it. Great story and it was interesting to see Ferris Bueller's principal as a swordsman instructor.

Janeane Garofalo
Juliette Lewis

Who are yours?

Ya, 10-15 years ago I'd have agreed with you, at least until either one of them opened their mouths; that just ruined any hotness either one of them had, at least for me it did. Now maybe if they were wearing ball gags...

My hotties would include, but are certainly not limited to:
Julia Stiles
Julia Duffy
Joyce DeWitt
Katarina Witt
Lee Remick
Pam Dawber
Kay Hanley
Christina Applegate
Nikki Cox
Norah O'Donnell
Betty Nguyen
Tracy Smith
Emma Bunton
Charlie Dimmock

She wasn't really a hottie, but back in the 80's I wanted to spank Tipper Gore... Not sure if that counts or not. :drunk:
Regards, GF.

My hotties would include, but are certainly not limited to:
Julia Stiles
Julia Duffy
Joyce DeWitt
Katarina Witt
Lee Remick
Pam Dawber
Kay Hanley
Christina Applegate
Nikki Cox
Norah O'Donnell
Betty Nguyen
Tracy Smith
Emma Bunton
Charlie Dimmock

You are doing it wrong.

She wasn't really a hottie, but back in the 80's I wanted to spank Tipper Gore... Not sure if that counts or not. :drunk:
Regards, GF.

Now he gets it.

Back