Farmhouse Brewing Supply- The Store!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're around Madison, like me, it's well worth the 35 minute drive to Janesville to visit the store. I stopped in on Friday to pick up some grain, hops, and yeast for my next few batches (heck of a lot cheaper than the two shops in Madison that want $1.80-$2/lb for grain!). Not only did I get my ingredients, but I was even offered a beer to sample while I did my shopping!

Friday's are always a little relaxed, thanks for stopping in!

Why are we yelling!!? :D

Just ordered some Saaz and Hallertau yesterday. I'll be knocking out a few pilsner style kolsches in the coming weeks. It's still going to be near a 100 for 6 weeks here probably.

Keep up the good work. Far and away the best hop vendor out there!

I just had the chance over the weekend to visit John at his store. John is as personable and helpful in person as he seems through my internet dealings. If you are ever in Janesville, it's worth the stop.

Calvin

I just had the chance over the weekend to visit John at his store. John is as personable and helpful in person as he seems through my internet dealings. If you are ever in Janesville, it's worth the stop.

Calvin

Thanks for the kind words Calvin, it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife.

Calvin

Down here in NM....... I won't be heading to the shop soon. Excellent and complete service via online or phone. Great vendor! Local folks are lucky there.

(thanks for the second barb fitting!)

Will you be getting anymore Nelson Sauvin? I brewed some I purchased from you last night and I can already tell by the smell and taste of the OG sample that 8 oz is not going to cut it.

Will you be getting anymore Nelson Sauvin? I brewed some I purchased from you last night and I can already tell by the smell and taste of the OG sample that 8 oz is not going to cut it.

We will have some up tomorrow.

We should also have some Amarillo available as well!

congrats i placed my first order with you last night i picked up some amarillo, citra, simcoe and columbus hops

Hi all,
I picked up a pack of his older clearanced yeast yesterday. Not problems here. Less than 8 hours after smacking it, it was fully expanded. This is a great deal, 1/2 off price to try something new.

photo.JPG

We have some yeast that is hitting the 6 month mark on the site at a discount.

http://www.farmhousebrewingsupply.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=112

Cheers,

John

I'm going to place an order tonight for my next 5 gallon batch from you guys! Great price for milled 2 row. I would love more 1 oz hop packages though! I'm debating whether going with Notty or an expired Wyeast pack for a lager. Decisions

I'm going to place an order tonight for my next 5 gallon batch from you guys! Great price for milled 2 row. I would love more 1 oz hop packages though! I'm debating whether going with Notty or an expired Wyeast pack for a lager. Decisions

Thanks for checking us out, we appreciate it.

Just picked up four packs!! Two Bretts, a Roselaere, and a Belgian Golden Strong! I am stoked! Thanks so much for discounting these! My LHBS likes to charge full price for year old yeasts (my bad, I should have read the date more closely ;)).

Thanks again!

No problem, enjoy and make starters!

Chugger will be back in stock tomorrow!

No, I cant do it the shipping rates are killing me. I think its still a good deal

I can't offer it on the new ones either, that was a mistake.

We have a small supply of Citra and Simcoe pellet up in 4/oz packs. We also have some 1/oz bags of Simcoe and Citra leaf available.

Back