You might be a beer nerd when...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Izbozz

Reaction score
So, for example, tonight I was completely out of homebrew (tragedy, I know) but I had some grain alcohol lying around and I decided to make a mixed drink. I took about 2 oz. of the grain alcohol and threw in some Mt. Hood pellets from the freezer in addition to some DME and a little distilled water. Best mixed drink ever...

OK you're a nerd hahaha.

I don't know if spending hours on HBT qualifies but I do do that. Also, recently had a long conversation with a coworker about boil off rates.. he didnt get it, I don't know why.

I'm in

You might be a beer nerd when you spend your toddler's college fund on an electric brew rig and convince yourself it's a wise investment. C'mon, guys and gals. This isn't hard!!!

When you're trying to revive old brew styles with all extract recipes. And no matter what people say,you try to think up new & better ways to use the same old stuff. Not to mention,teaching your wife/husband to brew while avoiding the mistakes you learned from. And on top of that,the first brew being the only kit used...

Back