My small brewing closet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotched

Reaction score
Finally got around to clean out half a closet which was originally crammed with a bunch of fancy hat boxes... a waste of volume if you ask me.

Why do you women need 12 hats and 12 boxes to put them in? To go along with the other 14 pairs of shoes I suppose.

Anyways:

mini-setup1.jpg

I lucked out, since 2'x2' fits plastic carboys and my vittles vault perfectly. Nothing special, just using space efficiently as possible.

that's like my little hole in the wall. My SWMBO allows me to store my brewing stuff under the basement stairs in the closet.

Interesting use of a pet food container. How did you know it was food grade plastic?

Interesting use of a pet food container. How did you know it was food grade plastic?

I'd assume that if it's safe enough for dog food, then it's safe enough for any food. But really, other people have used it before and there's still talking :mug:

I saw a guy on youtube actually used one of those dog containers to store his grains in so they last longer. Seems like it can be used for alot of things.

Back