High Pressure Steam Cleaner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jambafish

Reaction score
Commercial high pressure steam sterilization equipment is expensive. Typically they're in the $4-8k range. I'm wondering if there is a ~$2k option that will do the same thing. Most of the options I've seen have low PSI output, but I need to clean 200 gallon tanks where we can't get inside and the steam would be the best choice.

Any leads?

Commercial high pressure steam sterilization equipment is expensive. Typically they're in the $4-8k range. I'm wondering if there is a ~$2k option that will do the same thing. Most of the options I've seen have low PSI output, but I need to clean 200 gallon tanks where we can't get inside and the steam would be the best choice.

Any leads?

If you haven't done so yet this would probably get a better response if it were posted on probrewer.com ... that being said I'm interested to hear any future replies.

Back