Going All Grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRS

Reaction score
Nevermind, got most the stuff I need! Thanks.
I know this is more for local meets and such, but I just wanted to target locals guys. I'm going to start gathering items to go all grain, so if you have anything you want to sell let me know. Right now all I have is a cooler. Trying to do this as inexpensive as possible so if you know anyone selling a turkey fryer, screens, hoses, or other stuff let me know!

910-813-8979

I know this is more for local meets and such, but I just wanted to target locals guys. I'm going to start gathering items to go all grain, so if you have anything you want to sell let me know. Right now all I have is a cooler. Trying to do this as inexpensive as possible so if you know anyone selling a turkey fryer, screens, hoses, or other stuff let me know!

910-813-8979

I have a brand new, never been used SQ14 burner for sale. $35.

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs...ping-_-googleads-_-pla-_-100121665&ci_gpa=pla

I just broke down and bought all the stuff. I do appreciate it. BTW, if your in fayetteville area, check out the local brew group Fayetteville Home Brewers

Back