• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7 lb barley crusher.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike kennedy

Reaction score
ive got a 7lb barley crusher for sale withless than a half dozen batches ran through it....damn good batches too, but i have no time for all grain.

id like $80, plus shipping.

Even if it costs you $20 to ship, it will still save you ~$20-$30.

I'm not trying to crush OP's sale, I'm just pointing something out for interested parties. Not to mention, I'm sure some Canadians would love to see this for a decent shipping deal and no customs fees.

all PMs answered.

the shipping is the kicker, and i knew it would be, hence the $80 price tag....and i have no clue about the customs fees.

Mike

and baja brewer, no problem.

not trying to bump this, as i have enough interest, but im waiting on people in order, and waiting till tomorrow for some to get back to me.

Mike

If deals with my fellow Americans fall through... PM me. We could arrange shipping to my sister, in Calgary, and I'll acquire the goods from her at Christmas.

Back