Most portable setup for two 2.5gal kegs and a 5lb bottle...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kzx87

Reaction score
I want to build a portable cooler kegerator and I've been reading tons of threads, but I can't seem to find anything that fits my needs.

I want to make portable a system to carry 2x2.5gal kegs (new ones with rubber top handles and rubber bottom) and a 5lb bottle with a dual body regulator, with taps out the side.

Anyone know a cooler that can fit 2x2.5gal kegs, 5lb bottle, and a dual body regulator that doesn't require vegetable oil wedging or cutting out cooler foam to make it all fit?

Thanks.

If you dont get a answer. Your best bet would be to make a cardboard template of the diameter of the kegs and co2 bottle and take the height of the tallest item and bring those to a store and test fit the coolers.

I don't think you are going to find a cooler that size.

The 70 quart cube cooler with the domed top comes close, but a 5lb bottle will not fit with 2 kegs.

A paintball bottle with adapter will fit, however.

I've been looking around alot and I think a Yeti 105 will fit 2x2.5gal kegs and a dual body regulator and a paintball CO2 (for serving only). I just don't think there is any cooler out there that will fit a 5lb bottle.

It's interior dimensions are (L)23.75" x (W)13.625" x (H)15.313"

Of course it's a ridiculously expensive cooler, but its the only cooler I've found that will fit what I'm looking to do. Not sure if I'm going to go down this road, but it seems to fit the bill.

yeti_105_tan_open.jpg

Back