Ouch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds painful... forget the beer, that can be re-made... hope your feet heal up soon!

considering my incident where i stepped on glass and had to go to the hospital (during the chilling of my finished, continually hopped ipa.) I feel your frustration!

I hope it's no worse than a 2nd degree burn. Those are painful enough. Got those on my back when I was a kid. Burned skin off to the veiny,bubbly lookin part. Hope yours isn't as bad,& you'll be ok. I feel ya,man.

Sorry to hear that man, I hope you heal quickly and fully. I'll drink for the lost beer!

I know kinda how you feel. I didn't lose any beer because I was burned by the water in the IC. I didn't get the hoses hooked up and the leftover water from a previous session shot out once it got hot. The result ... 2nd and 3rd deg burns to my left foot. It could have been far worse. Just thank goodness no kids or critters where around.

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

Latest posts

Back