Miller tap handle on a Coors keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with the intent to defraud or deceive the customer."

i think this is clearly not the case. the bar tender said he told everyone that it was coors light. a decent lawyer should be able to get him off, but it amounts to a speeding ticket. easier to just pay it and move on.

I remember many weekends (lost weekends?) in Wisconsin drinking "Beer X" in a glass from a keg with "Beer Y" painted on the label of the glass. Always made me raise an eyebrow, so this doesn't surprise me a bit.

Last year, my wife and I spent time in Door County, Wisconsin. One restaurant had one beer on the paddle, but another in the corresponding keg. The waitress told me of the error and offered me a bottled import as a substitute for the same price as the kegged beer.

I don't know whether I was ever fooled, though. I did see THE WHO in concert in Wisconsin, too :rockin:

What floors me about this is that it was the POLICE that issued the ticket. WTF is up with that. Not enough methlabs to bust that week?

Isn't this kind of thing usually the jurisdiction of local liquor inspectors or bylaw enforcement?

This is more ridiculous than the speeding ticket my wife got yesterday - she was doing 11 over and getting passed WHILE the cop chased her down. Apparently he was too lazy to go after the faster traffic.

Back