• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BYO BoGo List of 'wanters' 50/50 splits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Retry to original format. If I skipped anybody, redo the list:

SLATTS
DEUTSCHMARK
BROKEBUCKET

im taken care of on this, just wanted to remove myself from the list, however im the only one on it :eek:

EDIT: brokebucket never took himself off so hes probobly still in need?

I've got a BOGO offer that I'm looking to split and came here to find the list empty! Interesting that supply has met demand on these.

If anyone is looking to get in on it, shoot me a PM.

I got an email that I can do this electronically - 2 print + e-zine copies for $33. Shoot me a PM if anyone is still interested.

[edit] mine is gone

I want to split with someone. Let me know if interested

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Home Brew mobile app

I haven't received my card for this year. Has anyone else received one? Are they doing them this year?

Patience grasshopper! You'll get one with the next issue most likely. It is still too early. Oh, and they typically send them with multiple issues.

they're already sending out the e-mails that make it sound like "do it now! this is your final chance!!!"

really?
...plenty of time till the end of the year.

Haven't received the card, but am looking to split if someone gets their card. Send me a PM if interested. Thanks!

Edit: taken pending payment

I got my card today. First PM can share with me. 16.50 to my PayPal gift so there are no fees.

Same here,
I got my card today. First PM can share with me. 16.50 to my PayPal gift so there are no fees.

Back