Beer stuff organization

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stouderpower

Reaction score
Does your beer stuff look like mine? Time to move some stuff around.

image-2614801221.jpg

image-1016204715.jpg

Your stuff looks relatively well organized. i'm usually spread across three areas of my house, man cave, crawl space, and much to some one's dismay the kitchen.

Just starting out, my kit stays on a collapsible table in the 2nd bedroom of my apartment.

nflS89hh.jpg

I do like the wire rack idea, might have to upgrade...

And here's the latest shot of my brewery/man cave;

The folding bottling table is from Walmart. I use the broken chair to place the bottle tree on to my left when bottling. The chromed steel shelf puts things at an easier to reach angle & un-clutters the fermenter stand. Boxes of empty bottles to the left of the bottling table are now reachable without bending over into the corner of the room. Boxes of filled bottles on or in front of the shelf for now. Dunnage containers on the bottom shelf for dry brewing ingredients & grains. Computer to the left of the bottling table. Definitely a better set up than in the previous pic.

I hate to even think about how much I've spent between shelves, cabinets, etc trying to organize all of this stuff. Right now I've settled on a shelving unit for the big stuff, and a cabinet for the smaller items

I hate to even think about how much I've spent between shelves, cabinets, etc trying to organize all of this stuff. Right now I've settled on a shelving unit for the big stuff, and a cabinet for the smaller items

The hobby costs enough on its own if you want to control fermentation temps, keg, store grain/hops, brew outside, etc... I've been slowly building my storage and organization by reusing old tv carts, book cases, entertainment centers, and the like. I used to just have all my stuff on the floor but in 3 years I've built up a nice small storage area at little or no cost. Save money, brew beer! :ban:

I have space in my garage and my basement to hold all my stuff.

Unfortunately, when I take everything out to brew it looks like a horrible explosion has taken place in my garage. It usually takes about a week or so to wrangle everything back in it's place after that.

Once I put everything away it looks nice and tidy, but it's all an illusion! :D

Back