Inverted Giraffe Brewing Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inverted_Giraffe

Reaction score
Finished my first brew last weekend (partial mash organic oatmeal stout), and decided to play around a little this afternoon and make a label.

Looking forward to brewing an Irish Red this weekend, although I should probably do the write-up for this forum that I have been planning (with pics and vids) about my first experience brewing (looking forward to feedback there).

I created this in Adobe Fireworks:

lzZCe.jpg

I'm still playing with fonts, but I think it's coming along well. More excited for what's going to be under the label though, haha.

I like it. It professional looking and I like the color scheme. Not crazy about the font though. I think if you found a font that is slightly easier to read and used it for both "Inverted..." and "Oatmeal Stout" you'd have a very nice looking logo.

I like it. It professional looking and I like the color scheme. Not crazy about the font though. I think if you found a font that is slightly easier to read and used it for both "Inverted..." and "Oatmeal Stout" you'd have a very nice looking logo.

+1. The label is great but the font is a little un-readable

Thanks for the comments!

I was going for something elegant and fancy, but I suppose this isn't cognac.

I have felt I have not found the ~correct~ font yet, but this came the closest to feeling that way; I've downloaded dozens of them but I suppose a few dozen more can't hurt :cross:

Will re-post with an updated version; I have already taken bits of pieces from the various designs I've seen on this forum (i.e. satirical government warning, type of glass, brewers notes, etc.) that I would like to show off and thank others for those excellent ideas.

Alright, here's my revised logo based on input.

Better; yay nay?

http://imgur.com/t3BLs

Looking at other examples, though, I am a bit tossed if I should have a single design label and put the name of the brew where Oatmeal Stout currently resides, or doing a different design for each style...

Wow I like those a lot. Nice work. I like the brewer's notes on the sides and the recommended glassware.

Thanks guys; criticism and resolution typically lead to a great product!

I won't take credit on the brewers notes and glassware, as I took those from awesome contributions from other members on this forum. A good idea is a good idea!

Nothing from nothing BUT, I AM the Giraffe Brewer. Have been for a LONGGGGG time now....................just saying.

I think that Finch Brewing or Wombat Brewing might be available to you. Just a thought you may want to consider......maybe.

Haha, I guess I never checked if there was another giraffe out there!

Anywho, I suppose there is more than one dog, mammal, creature out there shared among brewers... but there is only one INVERTED giraffe.

To be honest, inverted giraffe has been a long time "thing" between myself and my sister-in-law for half a decade so I don't feel too bad :mug:

Latest posts

Back