Not-So-Obnoxious Baseball Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the Ranger's win their home opener! With the exception of a few bone head plays in the field, one being the first play of the game, we looked pretty dang good!

Alright, second time through the rotation should be better, I hope. Narvy looked pretty good yesterday though.

Yeah just like the Yankees last night... jeez... thanks Soriano. CC puts up a gem then has to watch it fall apart.

How about Texiera finally joining a team before July though? He's on point this year.

Well, this is much better! Above .500, into 2nd place in the Central, 1 1/2 games out. Maybe I will be able to watch the season with both eyes open after all.... :)

Drove from Houston to St. Louis and Almost caught Gallardo pitching the shutout saturday. Still very happy they won and quite glad I didn't go see the Friday or Sunday game.

KayaBrew said:
It takes a hearty soul who doubles as a glutton for punishment to get fired up for Baseball season when you're an Indians fan. Go Tribe!!!

+1.
Let's keep that home streak goin tomorrow night.

The Cardinals would have one hell of a season going if they could learn finish games.

Never thought I'd say this, but I honestly feel sorry for the Royals tonight...19-1 & Mazzaro (Royals relief pitcher who went to a 22.74 ERA in ONE GAME) was immediately sent packing for the minors afterwards.

so wtf? why can't i watch the brewers game today?

i don't understand blackout rules....it's not on TV anywhere, period.

so wtf? why can't i watch the brewers game today?

i don't understand blackout rules....it's not on TV anywhere, period.

It was the start of Fox Saturday Baseball. FSN is part of Fox Sports, and they are not going to compete with themselves, so the only games available were those on Fox.....

Cards game was painful tonight. They are playing good ball overall. I just hope to god a closer and some bullpen help is in the works.

Any other Nats fans here? I wont blame anyone who doesn't want to admit it.

I am not a Nats fan, but if I was I would be loud and proud about it, cuz with their farm system and drafts they are gonna be awesome in a few years. At least so say the Brewer announcers.

Bernie Brewer said:
cuz with their farm system and drafts they are gonna be awesome in a few years. .

Us Astros fans have been saying this same thing forever. I see they shared the secret koolaid recipe.

Anyone have any idea how to watch games from across the country. I am a huge Brewers Fan now living in Houston and even have FSN north. I get all the Brewer's Pregame stuff but once the games starts: Blacked out! This makes me cry into my beer, any thoughts?

Back