Another First Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdoiv

Reaction score
Here is my first attempt at a label. Feel free to give me feedback.
Thanks
8384-owcobelgianwit.jpg

You know, I ran a search for wheat field in google images and this is one of the ones it gave me. Honestly, I couldn't tell you the difference from looking at wheat or barley. Is that barley or wheat?

i love the image! i would enlarge the words, but not so much as to distract from the image. maybe twice the font size. that is just me though.

jdoiv said:
You know, I ran a search for wheat field in google images and this is one of the ones it gave me. Honestly, I couldn't tell you the difference from looking at wheat or barley. Is that barley or wheat?
Barley heads lay over and point downward. Wheat heads stay pointing straight up. I think it is a sign that beer is evil {insert Dr. Evil snicker} and bread is good.:D Your pic is of a beautiful barley field. It doesn’t matter. Wit beers are likely 50% barley anyways. Great label, but I agree that it might look even better with bigger words.

bigger words, and maybe if the first line was white (or light tan, to match the lightest color in the barley field) to contrast with the dark sky. that would only look good if the font was quite a bit bigger though.

what is in the field, just over the I in Beligan? Also, I like the photo, I just think there is too much empty space.

barley is a larger head and as said before once cured hangs down while wheat will stand up. Also barley has more wiskas. Nice picture i think you could probably make a better label of it yet.

Back