Good news everyone! *Prof Farnsworth*

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeFlynn74

Reaction score
I got the job I interviewed for. I will be starting it Jan 1 and it comes with a promotion!

Going to New Mexico in Jan for a PME class too!

I might just might have to have a beer or 7 tonight!

I see you posted this in drunken ramblings. Guess you're getting ready for posting AFTER the 7 beers :). Seriously though, congratulations on the new job.:ban::ban:

I raise a pint in your honor. :mug:

I thought you were going to announce that it is a suppository :D Oh wait, that was Zoidberg...

Congrats! :mug:

That deserves a banana!
ban06.gifban12.gifban22.gifban34.gif

I don't know you but congratulations. I was curious what line of work you are in that is hiring and while in your profile I saw one of your favorite movies is "A Bride Too Far". Can't say I saw that one.

I don't know you but congratulations. I was curious what line of work you are in that is hiring and while in your profile I saw one of your favorite movies is "A Bride Too Far". Can't say I saw that one.

Watch out Mike you have a stocker j/j jgln
Congrats bro very killer!!! What a great gift for the holidays :D

Watch out Mike you have a stocker j/j jgln
Congrats bro very killer!!! What a great gift for the holidays :D

So no one thinks "A BRIDE Too Far" isn't funny? Or was it intended to be funny? Oh hey Mike, I think one of your tires needs some air. Front right :D

Back