I love my inlaws

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glynn

Reaction score
Every year we do Xmas with the in laws on the eve of and this year they hooked me big time. they gave my a 10 gal brew pot and a crankandstine 2a. I am SO stoked. :ban:

You know, in over 20 years that I was married, the four little words that are the title to this thread never even crossed my mind!

Good for you.

My in-laws are pretty cool this time around too. They bought me a beer stein and a 16oz of Bud. I left the beer with them and kept the stein. It's the thought that counts!

My inlaws are awesome. My other hobby is tools and working on things and I always get tons of tools for Christmas.

Every year we do Xmas with the in laws on the eve of and this year they hooked me big time. they gave my a 10 gal brew pot and a crankandstine 2a. I am SO stoked. :ban:

Does your wife have any unmarried sisters? Because I love your in laws already.:mug:

My inlaws are awesome. My other hobby is tools and working on things and I always get tons of tools for Christmas.

haha, that's exactly what my FIL always gets me. I love tools too. I think this year it's a new forged hammer (I hope it's an Estwing with leather handle) and also maybe some better corner clamps. Anyway, that's the hints I've been dropping all year. We'll see!

My in-laws were the ones that bought me a homebrew kit for Christmas last year. 358 days and 120 gallons later, I rolled into town with a 5 gallon corny of dry-hopped amber ale. The quote went something like "you know, our return on investment on this brewing thing is pretty good!"

<3 my in-laws!

Back