• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Moonshine Barrels in Asheville - $60!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just called and scheduled a friend to pick up 2 of them as i'm out of town right now. I would've never of checked CL since i'm out on vacation and could of missed this.

Thanks alot.

Just called and scheduled a friend to pick up 2 of them as i'm out of town right now. I would've never of checked CL since i'm out on vacation and could of missed this.

Thanks alot.

Damn, really? Ask about the thump tank? Sounds like a good open fermenter to me. I'm supposed to be getting two from Carriage Hill/Carolina Distillery - they're slightly more manageably size. Maybe I'll just drop the coin and get two of these, also. I've got to go get malt at Riverbend anyway...

I believe my friend who is picking them up is going to grab the thump. He's charging the same price for it.

That'd be cool. I posted that on here because I was hoping all the barrels would be gone before I lost control and emailed the guy. I can only make 10 gallons of wort at a time, so I figured standard barrels are crazy enough. Then my damn brain started thinking about the thump keg for a fermenter. Which is awesome, but still seems like a step in the 'I want to open a brewery' direction. On the other hand, moonshine barrel stout is one hell of a marketing tool.

Back