Promash purchasing problems

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebou4860

Reaction score
Last saturday I purchased Promash online. I have yet to hear from them on how to download the regular version. I have tried several e-mails to both the sales and tech support depts. Their phone goes right to voice mail that a very nice computer voice tells me is full. Has anyone had dealings with them that were good/bad? I am going to give them a few more days before I call my CC company with a fraud report.

I had no problems. I bought it ~two years ago. I got an email within a few hours of purchase that enabled me to download the program.

I too received an email within hours of purchasing Promash with the code needed to download the product.

It took me a while to hear from them, actually - and I think I also bought it on a Friday night or Saturday. If you don't hear from them by Thursday, send them one more email telling them that you're going to call your CC company- then do it on Friday or Saturday.

I bought Promash about 3 weeks ago, recieved the download details the next day, only drama i've found with promash is when i'm in a brew session and open the mash schedule, the dough in mash liters does up buy 0.01L every time i open the mash schedule, go figure, no responce from promash as yet!!!

I had no problems with them. The only thing I can think of is that you gave them the wrong email address.

I, too, ordered Promash on May 22, 2007. No response or reply to my messages. The phone number goes to a voice mail account of a "Becky".

My credit card has not been charged as of yet. I'm thinking they're now defunct.

i got word from them today. apparently they have been having e-mail problems and are ready to make it right!

Well, let's be fair; wouldn't be surprising if some people took a long weekend... plus, it's a BEER SOFTWARE company, they were probably all hung over from Monday :D

the_bird said:
Well, let's be fair; wouldn't be surprising if some people took a long weekend... plus, it's a BEER SOFTWARE company, they were probably all hung over from Monday :D

I agree but it's been over 3 weeks

Back