Leaving for DC in the AM

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRAGGER

Reaction score
I will be in Washington DC for the rest of the week. Staying in Crystal City while visiting the big 5 sided building for the week..... Any places good around the pentagon?

DRAGGER.....

well dogfish head brewery isn't too out of the way. That's all that comes to mind. I haven't been down that way in... ever.

DRAGGER said:
I will be in Washington DC for the rest of the week. Staying in Crystal City while visiting the big 5 sided building for the week.

It's nothing special but there's a microbrew chain down the road about 2.5 miles called "Hops". As I said, nothing special, but if you're interested in doing anything this week I can meet you there for lunch and a brew since I work about three blocks from there.

From: The Pentagon - Army Navy Dr & S Fern St, Arlington, VA 22202

To: Hops - 3625 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22305

http://maps.google.com will show you it's pretty easy to find. :)

RFD in the city(DC) has a huge beer selection. A couple hundred in bottles I think. Its also got decent food. I've only been once but it was a pretty sweet time. You will still see people drinking BMC products but they're usually smoking hot chicks. Have fun man, I'll be an hour and a half south in Richmond. Working. Like a sucker.

810 7th St NW, Washington, DC 20001
www.lovethebeer.com/rfd.html

Latest posts

Back