nice new keg price

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbrewer001

Reaction score
Well i was trying to order from kegcowboy but website wouldnt play nice with me. Decided to check rite brew and found they have brand new italian ball lock kegs for 99$. Alot better than i expected and cheap shipping when combined with my order for regulator tubing etc. $6 and some change total shipping.Figured i would pass it on for any that might be interested.

Their price on use kegs is pretty fair too, compared to some I've been seeing lately. I'll have to bookmark that, I've never heard of them before.

I love Ritebrew.com customer service is awesome and I've brewed ~8 of their recipe kits. All turned out amazing.

Definitely a great place to order.

I stumbled upon RiteBrew about a year ago when buying faucets, shanks, and all my other kegerator gear. After I ordered I realized they were only 5 miles down the road from me. Neil, the guy who runs it, is very friendly and turns around orders very quickly. He also offers free pickup for those local to Northeast WI. As others have mentioned his prices are very competitive.

Back