Kegs from brewersdiscount.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their website says they are on a buying trip to China. Is that where you get a lot of this stuff?

To answer your question though...what he said ^^^

So, it's worth the extra 5 bucks?

To answer the other question: it is now. My LHBS guy showed it to me today. I buy so much grain from him, he showed me where to order the kegs myself.

$20 - Ball Lock Keg, cleaned, pressure checked
$25 keg - Rebuilt 5 Gal. Cornelius Ball Lock Keg, Oval Lids, NEW PARTS New Gaskets, New poppets, labels removed, washed inside and out, pressure checked and sanitized with BTF.

The extra $5 sounds like a deal-new parts and none of the labor.
I know that several LHBS get their kegs from him.

I've ordered other stuff from them (I got my kegs locally from Craigslist). My kegs are pin lock, when I ordered, he only had barbed QDs in the catalog, but he ordered some flare QDs for me.

Terry was very helpful with info and advice as well. Give him a call if you have questions. I would definetly order from him again.

Also, I believe those were "mini-sale" prices. Looks like they were trying to sell off before going to China (Pepsi/Coke still use kegs for soda their).

FYI, kegconnection.com is raising their prices by $2.50/keg Monday. Buy now!

Beerrific said:
Also, I believe those were "mini-sale" prices. Looks like they were trying to sell off before going to China (Pepsi/Coke still use kegs for soda their).

FYI, kegconnection.com is raising their prices by $2.50/keg Monday. Buy now!

Dude! That's awesome, just got me a set of 4.

Latest posts

Back