Oso (chocolate lab) says Thanks!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamnw

Reaction score
I just aquired a year old male Chocolate Lab, "Oso".
While brewing this weekend, I noticed he really took to the spent grain bag.

So I tried to make the dog treats listed on here. HOLY COW!!!! He's absolutely positively without a doubt CRAZY about them.

Good and bad, he loved them so much he didn't want to chase a tennis ball yesterday because he smelled them in my jacket pocket. I had to go put them back in the house.

My wife loves it because they're way cheaper than store-bought treats!

Thanks for sharing that recipie!

I make these treats every other brew as well. I also have a chocolate lab that loves them! Just make sure you dont make any treats that might have hops in the mash.

Interesting. Your dog has the same name as a microbrewery in Stevens Point, WI. I always wondered what the name meant.

He is both. A BEAR and a bit FOOLISH!!!!
Sorry, I didn't post the link originally.

We named him from the cartoon: "Special Agent Oso" we had no idea it meant "bear" until a friend of ours told us. My kids love that cartoon. The shelter had named him "Romeo". SWMBO just couldn't bring herself to stand on the front porch calling: "Romeo, Romeo....." Especially since she already had me!

I make those treats often for my two dogs. They love them. All I have to say is " beer cookies" and they come running.

With a few changes i would eat them.

Latest posts

Back