• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Thermapen Chicagoland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawkdiesel

Reaction score
Hey guys I want a Thermapen and right now when you buy more than one you get the volume discount of $80/thermapen. Shipping is $6 bucks to where I live. I'm looking for someone who wants to go in on a thermapen order with me in my area in Illinois, 60126.

let me know,

Ryan

Hawkdiesel said:
Hey guys I want a Thermapen and right now when you buy more than one you get the volume discount of $80/thermapen. Shipping is $6 bucks to where I live. I'm looking for someone who wants to go in on a thermapen order with me in my area in Illinois, 60126.

let me know,

Ryan

Bump

You won't be disappointed with a thermapen! I love mine.
Good luck with your search.

I own several thermal measurement pens. Don't short yourself, this one is the one. There is a vid on their site where they test all the other competitors and their own units. Watch it!

They run specials where they sell pens at $79. They just ran one, with a special edition flame handle graphic. Get on their mailing list and you'll be alerted. But all in all, it's only a $10 savings.

Back