Fun Growlers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgs8884

Reaction score
Anyone know where i can get a growler, other then the normal jugs or "grolsch" type growlers? Looking for something a little fancier, as lame as that sounds. :drunk:

im not opposed to the grolsh style tops. i was just looking for something a little more than the standard growler.

these are very cool.thanks

Any of the swing top (Grolsch) type are nice in my opninion. I have one and my brother has 2 I gave him. I absolutely love my stainless steel growler though. My wife also got me a nice neoprene sleeve/case for the steel one. Both my swing top style and my stainless steel one gets comments when I go to fill one. I also have about 10 different regular growlers that I have collected from various breweries.

http://www.kegworks.com/blog/2012/05/17/stainless-steel-growlers-the-ultimate-upgrade-051712/

The stainless Brauler looks pretty cool (if u can find one), the hydroflask looks cool too (and is vacuum insulated i believe)

Any of the swing top (Grolsch) type are nice in my opninion. I have one and my brother has 2 I gave him. I absolutely love my stainless steel growler though. My wife also got me a nice neoprene sleeve/case for the steel one. Both my swing top style and my stainless steel one gets comments when I go to fill one. I also have about 10 different regular growlers that I have collected from various breweries.

http://www.kegworks.com/blog/2012/05/17/stainless-steel-growlers-the-ultimate-upgrade-051712/

My local brewpub just got these in. They're pretty nice, but it can be difficult to swivel the swing top so that it's out of the way. I like mine though and have gotten compliments when I've taken it places.

Back