SEWAGE goes to Miller Park

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumbaa

I prefer 23383
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
SEWAGE IS GOING TO
2086-ballpark_header_595x100.jpg

When?
Sunday, 06 May 1:05PM
(vs Pittsburgh)

We'll meet up at Pumbaa's house at 10AM, and be at the park for tailgating at 11AM. GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!! I will not be buying them. In honor of Bernie Brewer (and after kinda screwing him on the first outing) we will be sitting in Bernie's Terrace Ticket prices are $5. It's also a promotion night. . .
Brewers Baseball Cards
The first 20,000 fans will receive a set of Brewers baseball cards.
first 20,000 fans
Sponsored by Disabled American Veterans

Spring Madness
All $24 tickets and less are half price, excluding the Uecker seats. These seats include: Loge Outfield, Terrace Box, Terrace Reserved, Field Bleachers, Loge Bleachers, and Bernie's Terrace. Small Pepsi products and hot dogs are $1 each.
Lorena said she'll get naked if Pumbaa eats 1 hotdog per inning.

What to bring . . .
You, S/HWMBO, your kids, tailgating supplies (brats, dogs, beer, etc) and whatever else you would like

Who's invited?
Anyone who can see this post and anyone you bring with​
If you are going to attend PLEASE POST BELOW AND PM ME WITH YOUR E-MAIL ADRESS AND HOME ADRESS and I'll e-mail you directions to my place and my cell phone number​

yes I double and triple checked the date :drunk:

Sounds good to me (all except the getting naked for hot dogs part). I emailed my brother in law, to see if we can sleep there Saturday night.

I'm probably going to let the kids bring a friend, especially since tickets are so cheap. I'll let you know for sure ASAP, probably tomorrow.

Well, my daughter (who said she wanted to go!) just remembered that May 5 is Prom! So, we can't come down that weekend. Now, I don't care about the Prom, but we're supposed to go to the Grand Processional at midnight for pictures and stuff.

I'm sorry- I really wanted to go. I'd really like to do it another time.

Yooper Chick said:
Well, my daughter (who said she wanted to go!) just remembered that May 5 is Prom! So, we can't come down that weekend. Now, I don't care about the Prom, but we're supposed to go to the Grand Processional at midnight for pictures and stuff.

Can you send pictures in case Pumbaa eats all the hotdogs? :)

McCall St. Brewer said:
Can you send pictures in case Pumbaa eats all the hotdogs? :)

How will you know if Pumbaa eat's them all if you don't go? <--Sause's way of trying to guilt McCall into committing.

I think Pumbaa should buy Bernie's ticket for ditching him.:D

I'm in!
Hilarious, 2 tickets = $5.00, extra charges $8.50, including a $2.00 charge to print your tickets at home!! They charge you for an option that requires them to do NOTHING!!!!!

Anyway, sounds like fun. SWMBO won't be attending, she considers Baseball the sports equivalent of a sleeping pill. Not sure who the other ticket is going to yet.

Maybe in fall we can put together an Admiral's group. Playoff games are too hard to schedule, you only have a couple of days notice.

Wolf said:
I'm in!
Hilarious, 2 tickets = $5.00, extra charges $8.50, including a $2.00 charge to print your tickets at home!! They charge you for an option that requires them to do NOTHING!!!!!

Yeah, I'll probably pick mine up at the park for that very reson . . . that and it's only 5 minutes away

I'm going down for todays game and I'll pick mine up then too.

I know that it Bernie's Terrace but what section should we go for? Wolf what section comma row comma seats did you get? So just incase of a HUGE crowd we kind of sit together.

Wold's seats are in Section 441, try to get them there but I dont really anticpiate a big crowd that early in may so aslong as they are in Bernie's Terrace we should be able to move around as needed

Sorry I won't be there- but I like the Lakefront Brewery Fish Fry idea (Dude) and Wolf's idea of the Admiral's game. I go to at least one Admiral's game every year so that would be great.

I'm coming down the week of July 16 for a few days, and trying to get my husband to go to Summerfest right before July 4.

Lorena,to heck with the prom- you don't even want to think about that anyway: ever heard the expression, Off Like A Prom Dress??? Hmmmmmm......

Got my tickets! Section 441, row 8.
Unfortunately, I'm not driving all the way down to Milwaukee to buy tickets, so I had to pay the convenience fees, etc which were more than the tickets themselves.........:rolleyes:

Pumbaa said:
Yeah, I'll probably pick mine up at the park for that very reson . . . that and it's only 5 minutes away

Pumbaa, you live 5 minutes from Miller Park? I work 5 minutes from there (Greenfield, just off Miller Parkway). You must be pretty close to my office.

May 6th, eh? Sounds do-able so far.

McCall St. Brewer said:
Pumbaa, you live 5 minutes from Miller Park? I work 5 minutes from there (Greenfield, just off Miller Parkway). You must be pretty close to my office.

May 6th, eh? Sounds do-able so far.

Yeah I'm just off of 92nd and Oklahoma about 5 blocks ESE from The Purple Foot

I was just trying to figure out what SEWAGE stands for (I eventually overcame my laziness and did a search). I thought it meant SouthEastern Wisconsin All Grain and EAC brewers.

OOPS. :p

McCall St. Brewer said:
I was just trying to figure out what SEWAGE stands for (I eventually overcame my laziness and did a search). I thought it meant SouthEastern Wisconsin All Grain and EAC brewers.

OOPS. :p

Heheh, I like that, too. Though it leaves me out as an extract brewer. Of course I am working on being an EAC. I do have some experience with being an A$$hole, so that may help.

picked up my tickets today at Miller Park.

I got 3 of them for half price ($2.50 each) , the guy said it was "Spring Madness" so if you can get to Miller Park and it wont cost ya that much in gas or time I would suggest getting tickets there instead of online

BTW ANOTHER HEADS UP. I will be bringing about 4# of hotdogs for tail gaiting, as well as buns and fixings. So no need to worry about them

Pumbaa said:
BTW ANOTHER HEADS UP. I will be bringing about 4# of hotdogs for tail gaiting, as well as buns and fixings. So no need to worry about them

Pumbaa, I am worried. Now, this is just a wild guess here on my part, but judging by your other posts regarding hotdogs, you seem to really like hotdogs. It sounds like the 4 pounds would take care of you, but what about everyone else?

Pumbaa said:

I just picked up my venison sausage today. Nobody wants venison dogs, or brats??? Chime in, I'll bring some if anybody wants.......

McCall St. Brewer said:
Pumbaa, I am worried. Now, this is just a wild guess here on my part, but judging by your other posts regarding hotdogs, you seem to really like hotdogs. It sounds like the 4 pounds would take care of you, but what about everyone else?

Normally I go down to the Klements factory to get my dogs and TRY to get the Chicago brand 10:1's (10 dogs to 1 pound). Even on a good day I dont think I could eat 40 dogs . . .
I wouldnt mind trying again though :rockin:

PM's sent with directions to my place, meeting time, and my cell phone #. If anyone is going and didnt get a PM LET ME KNOW with a PM and I will send ya directions ASAP

PM's sent to Berni Brewer, Sause, and Wolf (yeah Bernie I know I said the morning but figured WTF I wasnt that tired I couldnt type for 10 minutes while I had a smoke)

Well, it looks like I'm not going to make it today. Both my wife and daughter are sick, so I'll be staying home to take care of both of them.
Have a blast guys, bring back a win!

Wolf said:
Well, it looks like I'm not going to make it today. Both my wife and daughter are sick, so I'll be staying home to take care of both of them.
Have a blast guys, bring back a win!
bummer
:(:(:(:(

sause said:
As it turns out Bernie isn't really a Brewers fan. ;)

Uh-huh. Ok.:D

Actually, I'm surprised Pumbaa hasn't posted pics yet. His SWMBO was the one that was the shutterbug. I only took a couple and they didn't turn out very well. It was a lot of fun, though!:ban:

Edit: Never mind, they're posted in a new thread.

Back