What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 gallons whitehouse honey ale
5 gallons partial mash stout
6 gallons peach wine
5 gallons plain mead
6 gallons welch's blueberry/pomagranite wine

Belgian wit... Its hopefully gonna be a strong one with allot of weat taste to it ^^ then im starting a batch of xmas ale in about two weeks and a batch of American pale ale

10 gallons nut brown, 5 gallons pecan pie beer, 4 gallons raspberry hard lemonade, 10 gallons christmas cider, 5 gallons sour biere de garde. And making 7.5 gallons of RIS tomorrow!

Just kegged 10 gallons of Brulosopher's Brown Ale; currently fermenting 10 gallons of my Tiny Bottom Pale Ale with a few modifications... due to ingredient availability, not desire ;)

5 gal sour christmas last season
5 gal sour brown same^^
4.5 gal sour am wheat w/ wild brett, lacto, pedio, and brett brux
5 gal strawberry mead
1 gal JOAM variant (d-47 w/ 4#per gallon)
10 gal christmas beer
10 gallons Ipa
And I just kegged the last 5 gallons of a barrel aged smoked brown ale, and 5 gal of wheat beer.

5.5 gal McManus Irish Stout currently bubbling away. I have 1 brew planned for each week for the next 3 weeks. Mostly 10 gal batches.

beerloaf

Got an oktoberfest going with ale yeast. I'm feeling too lazy and impatient to do it as a lager.

My house amber (munich/vienna/victory/sterling), Anchor Steam clone, Scottish 80/-, and a Witkap Pater clone... there might be a small carboy of my wildberry melomel somewhere back there too

Strawberry wheat beer and California common. The third is empty because i am running out of bottles and need to drink more first

5gal Saffron Tripel
3gal Brett Golden Strong
3gal brown sugar Cider
5gal Saison d'Hiver
5gal Pumpkin-Fest Ale
5gal Belgian Single

Citra/Sorachi ace APA.I actually picked up more of a light clean citrus aroma
from the Sorachi.The Citra had tropical with some musky notes.I would
have thought it would be the other way around.

JimmytheGeek said:
Regarding the Smoked Pumpkin Ale (SPA?), did you use smoked malt or add liquid smoke, or did you do it the hard way & actually smoke the pumpkin over wood? Sounds interesting at any rate!

We have a hot smoke box so I used that to smoke the pumpkin. I wasn't really going for a rauchbier style, just wanted a little campfire/fall type flavor. It's the first time for this recipe, do we'll see what happens!

Back