• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: DC/Bethesda- Keg cutter or step bit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polarbeer

Reaction score
I've have a keg and an aluminum pot that I want to convert to a Keggle and put a valve on the aluminum pot. If you have an angle grinder and/or step bit I could borrow that would help me a ton. Can compensate with cash/beer. I'm in Bethesda, MD but willing to drive a little.

Thanks!

I am in Woodbridge, va and can help. I made a jig for my grinder to cut off the top and have a step bit and a 1 1/4 & 1/2 pipe punch.
If you want to make the trip down, I'd be glad to help

Wow, I'm sort of in the the same boat as Polar Beer needing help with the cutting and hole punch with a Keg. Live in Front Royal, work in Oakton.

I'm in Springfield, VA and able to help as well. I have a grinder and jig. I also have a bunch of spare stainless steel parts and dip tube polycarbonate tubing I'd be happy to sell if needed.

WOW thanks for the quick response! Atjsparty I'll take you up on your offer cause you are a little closer to me. I haven't ordered any valves yet but was planning on getting them from Bobby_M. Atjsparty, I'll PM you.

Latest posts

Back