bored at work

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clayof2day

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Its Friday and I just want to go home and drink homebrew. Anyone have any good ideas for ways I can waste time on the net? I'm all done reading posts here. I think I've got my dunkelweizen recipe tweaked to the point where I can brew a first round of it. What do I do now?

Thanks for the help, I know if anyone can come through its you guys!

do what i do. Show up 45 min late for work and just stare at the computer for a good hour. take a lunch break that is way to long and come back and stare for a bit longer. in a given work day i would say i get a solid 15 min worth or stuff accompolished!

wait, no, that is how life is in the movie based on my life

Office space.

naaa, i dont have it that bad, but i do seem to look at his board about every 20 min.

Me too, me too. I actually did that this morning, I was late, I screwed around on message board and checked my email for about 2 hours, took lunch, but now I'm actually doing an experiment, so I'm working. The good thing is, we have lab meeting from about 3-5:30, but I have an appointment from 2-5, so I think I'll have to miss out on lab meeting...bummer.

Latest posts

Back