any recommendations for a Mac?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaptorNCBC

Reaction score
I have seen some awesome brewing software out there but I have a Mac. I was just wondering if anyone has seen a good Mac Brewing software

CP's Brew Chart. I'm new to brewing and bought Beer Alchemy before I saw this forum site. It's free and can be easily searched for the link to download it. It is built on Excel though, so it may be a deal breaker for some. I used it with next to no brewing skills (4th batch and 1st all grain) and it put me right on target. There is a lot of work put into this workbook. I think that BA will get put on the shelf for a little while.

I can't find a demo for the Mac. Is it only a windows demo?

I downloaded a demo before I bought it for the Mac. I had trouble deciding and they graciously extended the demo for me, that sealed the deal. It won out over Beer Academy because I prefer to buy from USA if possible. In addition at that time BA had very few US based ingredients pre loaded.

Beer Alchemy for software or CP's Brew Sheet.

If you need it in Numbers let me know

Tim

Back