Mississippi Mud

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yah, the bottles were great. I'm not sure why they stopped, probably profitability though. I heard that they stopped making it through a person at Binny's Beverage Depot, one of the bigger liquor stores in my area.

The Mississippi Brewing company is gone, but it looks like F.X. Matt Brewing bought them out. They have a Black&Tan under the Saranac Beers label. No fancy bottle though.

I just bought a bottle of it this weekend here in NC, not sure if it may be the last of it though. Always pretty good and damn cheap here in the South.

I never had one, but I always loved the bottle. I can't recall seeing one in years, I wonder if they never distributed in my area.

Trader Joes in SoCal carries them. I'm gonna have to pick up a couple before they disappear.

I was given a bottle a couple of years ago and it was bad. I think it had been through too many hot and cold changed and seen too much light. But the bottle was great.

I here you guys talking about this beer not being available any more!. I just picked up a bottle today after work. Its in its 32oz and made by Mississippi Brewing Co. Utica NY. Still Great. :mug:

Ya, they still sell it on the East Coast. Either bad info or they changed their minds....

Back