THE VADAI WORLD TRADE ENTERPRISES LLC Hungarian Oak Barrels
$122.00 - $122.00
THE VADAI WORLD
REVIEWS(1 Total Reviews) Add A Review
Pros: Inexpensive, high quality
Cons: Irregular sizes. I've ordered two 20L barrels. One was a little over 5 gallons and the other was 7 gallons.
Recommended? YesThese are new high quality Hungarian oak barrels. The owners, Sandor and Ruthie, import the barrels from Hungary. While I've never met them in person, I have spoken to them by phone more than once (t requires a phone call to place the order). They do business the old fashion way and will likely give you a shipping cost off the top of their heads. You mail a personal check and they send the barrel.
- Our first all electric unit
- Showoff Your Cider(s)!
- Imperial Bastard Stout
- Mistakes. Read one, leave one.
- budget brew... brewing off the beaten path
- 2013 HBT Fantasy Baseball
- Is kegging a Belgian frowned upon?
- Extra Hard Lemonade- bottled, but have a BAAAD sulfur smell!!!!!!!!!
- About to by a new brewing kit
- proper way to carb.