Perlick 40115 Secondary Regulator
- Maybe a good deal on an second regulator?
American Science & Surplus is calling this a 4-way CO2 splitter, it isn't. Perlick regulator I've contact AS&S and they say it is a Perlick 40115. This is a secondary regulator. The primary sid
REVIEWS(2 Total Reviews) Add A Review
Cons: Frustrating. Ultimately unable to use.
Recommended? NoUltimately abandoned and went back to my 4way manifold.
More info here:
Pros: CHEAP!!!! Add a gauge, a fitting, and a nipple to connect the next one, and you're done!
Recommended? YesSolid and reliable. You supply the gauges and other hardware. Cheaper than all git-out. A little bit of DIY work required, but c'mon, it's just threading things together! No grinding or welding or other "hard work" - just connecting the dots!
I bought 3 of these, and 3 gauges, and now I can dispense at 3 different pressures within my kegerator!
- Yeast mishap
- Is kegging a Belgian frowned upon?
- Mistakes. Read one, leave one.
- Our first all electric unit
- My insane 25 Gal, 100 Percent Hard Plumbed Tri-Clover, Automated Tippy Build
- Can someone point me in the direction of a cheap keg setup?
- So, I looked at my morebeer.com order history...
- Divorce Sale: Great start to a Brutus 10
- Local Pro-Am victory!
- Scottish Export Critique