Mexico 6 Gallon Carboy
- FYI: Glass carboy prices are about to double!!!
We just got the word. The Carboy manufacturer in Mexico stopped production so the Italian Carboys are the only ones left. The glass carboys will soon be around $40-$50 each retail. Stock up now if
- Are 60 yr old carboys worth anything? "CRISA 1942"
So My GF's best friend let us have a 5 gal. carboy today. Her grandfather had passed away and she had taken it from his estate when they were cleaning out his things. She has since moved to Hawaii and
REVIEWS(14 Total Reviews) Add A Review
Recommended? YesAlso picked this one up in a CL haul used as a primary fermenter. Also have a wooden frame to store it and carry it around in.
Recommended? YesAverage run of the mill carboy... nothing special! I would prefer to use conicals but that requires $$$$$$$$$$ so I will continue to use these carboys! I currently own 6.
Recommended? Yesall my primarys are done in these. Why not, there fairly cheap, you can clean them readily with harsh chemicals and they dont scractch
Recommended? YesI Still like the glass, it's easier to keep clean and I don't have to worry about scrathes... Can't trust plastic... Yet?
Recommended? YesHave 6 carboys, doing fine so far. Haven't dropped one yet (crosses fingers)
- Meat is not a protein source
- Texas Native Beer
- Brew day canceled, is my starter safe?
- What are you drinking now?
- 10.20 a good F.G?
- Good strike temp for a creamy stout.
- Late Extract Addition
- Calling All Metal Fans
- No hop aroma..??
- Do you guys leave the hops in the wort while it is cooling down?
- Advice on Oatmeal-Milk Stout Recipe