Masterbuilt - Masterbuilt 30qt Turkey Fryer Kit
REVIEWS(2 Total Reviews) Add A Review
Pros: Good price. Efficient. Decent kettle. BIAB!
Cons: Thermometer is no good for brewing. Wish the kettle was a little bigger.
Recommended? YesComing from brewing on an electric stove in the kitchen, this has probably been the best $65 I've spent on brewing equipment. Easy to jump into all-grain BIAB with this setup, but wish the kettle was a 10 gallon. Hard to do high-gravity BIAB with this size.
Brew day has become much less of a hassle since buying this and moving out of the kitchen.
March 5, 2012 at 02:44 PM
Pros: Good, Cheap kit for a start-up.
Cons: rivets leak, pot is a bit thin, 10 gal would be preferable to allow more boil over protection
Recommended? YesThis pot works pretty well, and you get the burner and pot for what a burner would cost otherwise. Will upgrade my pot soon , as I would like a bit more room for the hotbreak.
- What are you drinking now?
- Homebrewing in public (Wisconsin)
- I drink the yeasties
- Keg sanitizing with boiling water.
- Please help Coopers kit
- StainlessBrewing.com Summer Giveaway!
- home brewer laws
- Electric Control Panel (2nd time planning)
- Decocting with Rice Hulls
- Slight Smokey flavor, Base malt?
- Local Brewpub getting screwed...