Johnson Controls Digital Temp Controller--Heating and Cooling
- Allow my idiocy to save you the trouble
I have went WAY overboard on brewing and have at times ( including bottle conditioning) 7-8-9 batches going. I put 4 swamp coolers in my bedroom ( wife is very accomodating to my hobbies) and just kep
REVIEWS(6 Total Reviews) Add A Review
February 10, 2012 at 06:49 PM
Pros: Easy to set-up, controls the freezer very well
Cons: Using the temperature probe is a bit awkward, will need to modify the freezer lid to avoid having it run beneath the door seal
Recommended? YesHave recently purchased a Craigslist freezer and this device turned it into a fermentation chamber/kegerator. Quick shipping from Midwest Supplies, device came with technical drawings & instructions but learned more from reading posts on HBT on how to set it. Holds temperature well, stays within the margin I set for fluctuations. Very pleased with the device.
January 26, 2012 at 03:50 PM
Pros: Easy to Use, Does the Job Effectively
Cons: Have to install wiring...not particularly difficult, though.
Recommended? YesI have this temperature controller installed on a beverage cooler fermentation chamber. Works great!
Recommended? Yesi am a perfectionist...so a digital would've been preferred, but for the money this works great!! took a couple days to dial it in, but once i had it there i only check on the beer to make myself feel better. great product for the price!
Recommended? YesCold Cycle Only! Works well enough. Temperature probe sits under/near active fermenting beer.
Recommended? YesLove this thing. It turned a chest freezer into a digitally controlled fermentation cabinet. Let the lagering begin!
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- Possible to ferment too long?
- Memorial Day Sale, HBT EXCLUSIVES!!! - Kegconnection.com
- Meat is not a protein source
- nitro recommendations
- New BeerSmith 2.1 Just $21.89
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- 80 Quart Stainless Kettle with Lid for $55 plus shipping
- Mistakes. Read one, leave one.
- My unique cider technique?
- False Bottom FREE SHIPPING till Memorial Day