- Fermtech Autosiphon - Broke it, can I repair it?
I cracked the end of the raking cane on my autosiphon and now I am wondering if I need to buy a new autosiphon or can I simply replace the racking cane? I haven't really pulled to much on the rubber
- All Grain Equimpment Needs?
Everyone, I am seriously thinking about getting into all grain brewing and was wondering what else I need beyond what I already have and/or whatever is already on my wish list. At some point I will
REVIEWS(54 Total Reviews) Add A Review
Recommended? Yesawesome, easy to use, easy to clean, easy to sanitize. i would recommend this item to any home brewer.
Recommended? YesThis is one piece of equipment I can't do without. An absolute must. The first time I tried brewing I nearly quit in frustration trying to siphon. This eliminated all that.
Recommended? YesEasy to clean, easy to start, i have had no problems with it aside from disconnecting the tubing
Recommended? YesGreat product and the only racking system that I have used. I don't have a racking cane but I cannot imagine starting a siphon with anything else.
Recommended? Yesits not an autosiphon but its the exact same. super siphon or something like that. havent had a chance to use it yet but im sure its handy.
- Am I in Trouble?
- Wine and Nitrogen Question
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- Memorial Day Sale, HBT EXCLUSIVES!!! - Kegconnection.com
- My insane 25 Gal, 100 Percent Hard Plumbed Tri-Clover, Automated Tippy Build
- Bottling Rant
- Centennial Blonde (Simple 4% All Grain, 5 & 10 Gall)
- 3 Gallon Ball Lock Keg
- Show us your sculpture or brew rig
- What are you drinking now?
- Leaves being destroyed