Bottle Filler Spout for Perlick 425SS
- Bottling wand for Perlick 525/75, AKA Bowie Bottler
NOTE TO EVERYONE INTERESTED I am officially changing the name of this product to "The Bowie Bottler". People have been getting some odd results on Google form the old term. Thank you all for you
REVIEWS(3 Total Reviews) Add A Review
Pros: Screws in.
Cons: The diameter of the barb nipple is a bit large. Hard to get the hose on.
Recommended? YesWorks as described but hard to get hose around barb because of the size.
Pros: Easy to use Fast Clean Best solution for bottling from a keg!
Cons: 425SS faucet difficult to find
Recommended? YesVERY easy to fill bottles with this, i hate having to open my keezer, and then pinch a line in the door to allow me to use a picnic tap. with this i simiply sanitize, unscrew, screw on, and boom i'm bottling. It's just a shame the 424SS taps are discontinued!
August 13, 2010 at 05:13 PM
Pros: Easy to use. Machined very well.
Recommended? YesVery well machined. Fits the tap like a glove. I just connected a vinyl tube and then a spring loaded bottle filler to the end of that. Fill up growlers and bottles much easier then using a picnic tap.
- No-drill enclosed kegerator
- Whats the main cause of bottlr bombs? Over carbonation?
- What's in your fermenter(s)?
- Yet another keezer build
- A NON-High Gravity beer that won't carbonate
- Wolves in sheep's clothing (non-craft breweries)
- What hops for a simple Caraaroma Ale?
- Brew streak!
- Building on a basic APA
- Resugaring already bottled beer
- Does Extract Brewing Make Darker Beer?