Beer Captured: by Tess and Mark Szamatulski
- New to This, and really wanting to get it right
Hello all! I'm a brewer in northern NJ about 20 min from NYC. My brother and I got into the whole thing when he recieved a kit from his (now ex)girlfriend she bought at Homebrew Heaven that include
- Best brew book for receipes
i have recently got my AG system up and running smoothly. i thrw together a few receipes of my own but i looking for an endless book of delicous receipes. does anyone have any suggestions for reading
REVIEWS(2 Total Reviews) Add A Review
Pros: Great recipes, helpful tips
Recommended? YesI brew about 3/4 of my beers from this book with great results
150 complete recipes
Directions for Extaract, Minimash, and All Grain
recomended matched meal
Pros: A little more general info than Clone Brews
Recommended? YesI really like the "extras" in this book. I use thew water modification charts a lot, and I've cooked some of the recipes. I don't brew a lot of unmodified clone recipes (I like to tweak more), but this book + Clone Brews give you an excellent database of variations on classic beer styles.
- BIAB Hoisting w/ a Ratchet Pulley
- Uinta - SUM'R Organic Summer Ale. Recipe?
- Do I need to condition my yeast to pitch?
- Pre-chiller consulting
- Aquarium temperature controller NEEDING HELP!!!
- Lots of dispersed break material despite whirlpool efforts
- Weld or Solder/ Clover, Coupler, or something else?
- Conan Yeast Experiences
- My first brew setup
- Local beer swap-o-rama!
- Local Swap-o-Rama #2, Bomber style!!!