Austin Homebrew Supply Deluxe Brewing Kit
- First Time Brewer, Which Kit to Buy?
Good morning fellas, I am looking for some suggestions on picking a brewing kit. Planning to spend between $150 and $300. I have found several kits, shown below, but don't know about the quality o
- My first HomeBrew Setup Questions
Hi All!!! So I'm getting my first homebrew setup from Austin Homebrew Supply. I am getting their Deluxe Brewing Equipment Kit (2 Stage Glass Secondary). It seems like a great beginners kit. Has any
REVIEWS(2 Total Reviews) Add A Review
February 20, 2011 at 12:51 AM
Pros: The price has gone down!!!
Recommended? YesExcellent product. It has all you need to start homebrewing and learning. It includes the "How to brew" book by John Palmer which is an exceptional read and gets you on your way to becoming a brewmaster. A very nice AHS labeled Fermenter, 5 gal carboy, bottling bucket, wort chiller and all the tools you need to start! The ONLY downside is it does not include a boiling pot, which is quite necessary but I guess that's because you could find that elsewhere if you want depending on the quality you are looking for. Overall, it's what I started on and I haven't looked back yet!
Recommended? YesEVERYTHING you need, including some advanced tools for measuring SG and performing steeped grain/mini-mash brewing.
- Help with clearing mead?
- Length of beer line
- The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread
- New mill at the LHBS!
- BIAB basket instead of bag.
- Cider from Frozen Concentrate
- Very Hoppy American Pale Ale
- How and Why did my beer change styles?
- When to add spices during boil to get the most flavor?
- Thoughts on using these 4 gallon water bottles
- Anyone ever brewed with Mustard Seed?