ingredient kits.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have bought from Midwest supplies and Northern brewer. Both are top notch, and have a great selection.

I've purchased kits from both Austin and Midwest and been happy with both companies. Austin has the most extensive selection of any company I've seen.

I buy most of my kits from Northernbrewer.com or austinhomebrew.com. Both have good kits with great instructions. Austinhomebrew.com has the largest selection, though! From 'clone' kits to style kits, they must have hundreds of choices. I've done their Fat Tire kit, Pete's Wicked Ale kit, and a few others that I just can't remember right now. But all were excellent!

From northernbrewer.com, I've done their Irish draught, their Irish red, and a friend has done their Speckled Heifer clone (twice!). Those were very good also.

I currently have a fat tire clone from Austin home brew in week two of bottle conditioning. Tastes pretty spot on too. So did their Sierra Nevada clone. Great instructions too. And a good alcohol boost from them too! Which I think is just corn sugar, but whatever. It gets you drunk!

I currently have a fat tire clone from Austin home brew in week two of bottle conditioning. Tastes pretty spot on too. So did their Sierra Nevada clone. Great instructions too. And a good alcohol boost from them too! Which I think is just corn sugar, but whatever. It gets you drunk!

That should be AHS's new slogan: "It Gets You Drunk."

I'm a big fan of Austin Homebrew.

Their recipe selection makes it too easy. Just did the Belgian White, that is excellent, and the Bavarian Hefe, that is excellent.
I have the Oktoberfest/Marzen in the fermenter as we speak.
Just ordered their SN pale ale clone, cream ale last night and Irish red ale, which is a repeat since the other one was so good.

I really like Midwest's recipe kits but their shipping to Alabama is a deal breaker for me.

Back