Ebay mini kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks interesting. The description says you would have to reorder regulator and cartridge assembly from the keg manufacturer which makes me a little leery. It looks like you would fill through the bung and prime with sugar, then use the CO2 to maintain pressure and dispense. I would love more info on these. Seems pretty cheap if the cartridges are reasonable.

I have one myself bought from ebay.. came with keg, co2 hand charger, and picnic faucet. You can force carb just as you would your regular keg (or at least I do) it works great very potable works good with small batches. I love that little guy, plan on getting another...

Oh yeah, the charger take 16gram cartridges. .. you can get them by the case from local sporting store such as "academy sports". Its the same cartridge use in co2 pellet guns

I'm such a dummy.. (didn't look at the pic first) :drunk: mine looks like a 2.5 gallon ball lock keg, sorry...

Brahman, I was super excited when your post showed up in my mailbox..... You crushed me with that last post.... :(

Ok there called a draft king by Huber out of Germany. No info on what the co2 cartridge looks like. I'm tempted to order one to check it out. 45 for 4 or 1 for 18....hmmmm

It's actually the draft king not the easy keg. Sellers new auction says there avail. I asked him for some more info, have to imagine if there replaceable it should be retrofitted to a c02 cartridge

responce from the seller

Thank you for your interest, the CO2 cartridge is inside the the top of the keg. Because of its location I cant take a picture of the cartridge itself. The replacement CO2 unit which includes the cartridge, regulator, and actuator are $5.50 plus shipping. Huber is a German company and the shipping can be as low as $7 and as high as $15 depending on your location. Because of the high shipping cost I am selling lots of 4 for $30. I have a large inventory of these and this deal will stay up till their all gone. If you have anymore questions let me know.

Thank you

Kampo please let me know if you did end up getting those. I'm thinking of ordering them myself, but only if I can re-use them cheaply.

I have kegged in the mini bitburger kegs. I had to make a tap for them though. You can't reuse the kegs that are co2 pressurized like the Heineken or Newcastle ones

Hi I'm looking for the catriges for mini kegs from "huber german co." If anyone knows where I can purchase these I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Back