American Inventor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingers

Reaction score
There was this guy on American Inventor that had an invention where you insert your favorite six pack and his invention somehow punctures them all and directs the flow to a tap. You pull on the tap and get a glass of beer. The six pack appeared to be encased in plexiglass to contain the small, messy explosion when the cans were punctured.

Needless to say they didn't showcase this idiocy and it was just in a stream of other really dumb ideas. Everyone seems so surprised when the judges tell them what a piece of crap thier invention is. :cross:

That's the only good part of that show...when some idiot comes on there with some useless POS invention, and goes on to tell the judges and the cameras how all he's done for the past 10 years is work on perfecting said POS, and how he's lost his family, his house and his life savings in the process...and as he weeps, the judges tell him the truth: that his invention is a piece of scheiße. I bust up laughing when I see that.

david_42 said:
Fake tap BMC? Why not just fill a party pig with carbonated dog urine?

Why buy a party pig when you can buy said carbonated dog urine in its own 5l keg.

descripcion.jpg

I can understand though, how people can get locked into an idea. About a year ago, my business partner and I had to let go of a capability we both really wanted in our product. It was too expensive for the first model. We could have plowed ahead and priced ourselves out of the market, as well as delaying the introduction.

Evan! said:
That's the only good part of that show...when some idiot comes on there with some useless POS invention, and goes on to tell the judges and the cameras how all he's done for the past 10 years is work on perfecting said POS, and how he's lost his family, his house and his life savings in the process...and as he weeps, the judges tell him the truth: that his invention is a piece of scheiße. I bust up laughing when I see that.

Ya, seeing someone's life come crashing down around them is great :rolleyes:

Back