Living Will

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrewer_99

Reaction score
Me and my better half were sitting in the living room one night and I said to her,

"Just so you know, I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

She got up, unplugged the TV, and threw out all my beer.

*****!:drunk:

SwAMi75 said:
Not what I was expecting. Good one! :D

I think I am with SwAMi75! Not at all what I expected and today I needed a laugh. When I had my heart operation last November I did not do a living will.... it was something else.... wwhat was it called...... hmmmm..... my head is too foggy... can't remember the name, but its like one.

GOD said:
I think I am with SwAMi75! Not at all what I expected and today I needed a laugh. When I had my heart operation last November I did not do a living will.... it was something else.... wwhat was it called...... hmmmm.....
How about a "Do Not Rescucitate Order"? I had my heart attack (I got an angioplasty, that's "balloon" to the rest of you...) over 9 years ago and have had no problems since.:D

homebrewer_99 said:
Me and my better half were sitting in the living room one night and I said to her,
"Just so you know, I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

My new nominee for post of the year! :D

homebrewer_99 said:
How about a "Do Not Rescucitate Order"? I had my heart attack (I got an angioplasty, that's "balloon" to the rest of you...) over 9 years ago and have had no problems since.:D

SWMBO says it was an "Active Directive"

GOD said:
SWMBO says it was an "Active Directive"

I'm 27 and I have an Active Directive. That Terry Schiavo stuff scared the hell out of me and my wife.

homebrewer_99 said:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!:mug:

Back