Wind 'er Up Winter Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skifast1

Reaction score
Dusted off an old copy of Print Shop (can't believe it's still around) to make a label for my Wee Heavy - giving quite a bit away as gifts, otherwise the only labeling I do is a Sharpie on the bottlecap :D Recommendations welcome - I have zero design skills.

3380-WindErUp-20070701.jpg

Looks good, although you might consider dropping the shadowing on the upper lettering, since you don't do it on the bottom.

[Like the lady. Looks like a Vargas.]

looks pretty nice....might consider some anti-aliasing around the text/box around woman to smooth it out. grassy background is cool

scottfro said:
looks pretty nice....might consider some anti-aliasing around the text/box around woman to smooth it out. grassy background is cool

I think that's PrintShop's 8-bit history showing through - when I print it comes out looking fantastic. Same with the shadowing; it looks terrible on the screen but the gradient is smooth when it's printed. Can't complain about the results, but the GUI leaves a lot to be desired.

Latest posts

Back