Kegerator Label Solution -- Magnetic Picture Frames

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinylrooster

Reaction score
I absolutely had to share this find with the rest of the brewing world. I have have been looking for a slick way to display my labels on the front of my kegerator so that people will know what is on tap. I have thought about the obvious solutions of just taping the label below the faucet or possibly buying one of those fancy tap handles that you can insert you own label into, or going the plastic baseball card protector plus magnet route.

all of these solutions IMHO were sub-par. Then, all of the sudden I was in Walgreens yesterday with SWMBO and I found these beauties for $2!

This is EXACTLY what I have been looking for...5x7 inch flexible and thin magnetic picture frames that leave virtually no footprint. I've also attached an image of them displaying some rip-ff (disclaimer: these are mock ups stolen from commercial breweries that I have manipulated, and it no way shape or form represent my own artistic property) labels that I made quickly on photoshop.

Enjoy....

P.S. -- That stock picture that comes with the magnetic picture frame really made me laugh.

2013-09-26 20.14.08.jpg

2013-10-04 15.51.30.jpg

Back