Bottling at my place...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gonzoflick

Reaction score
Its so nice having house elves that like homebrew as payment. All I need do is place my bottles on the counter the night before.

Lets see it was 30 for the merlot...
23920403335.jpg

and I didnt for forget to leave out bottles for the vanilla cream ale AND my Kaduva IPA = 100 bottles for those sweet lads

23920403514.jpg

When I woke up the next morning look what I got.

Anyone else have elves this well behaved?

23920403562.jpg

23920403510.jpg

Interesting elves ... I live only one hour away ... send these elves may way for a night or so! :)

I need to get me a few of those elves! I thought about hiring a few day workers from south of the border, but we need to keep this hobby legal. And I don't want then to drink up all the production. At least elves are light weights, I hope.

Gonzo...

Now you know darned good and well it was the beasties that snuck out of that book on your bookshelf that did all that gruntwork for ya. Best be safe and keep an eye on em' tho, they like a wee nip now and again... ;)

"M-O-O-N... That spells Elves!" :rockin:

Ize

Thats so funny you said M-O-O-N. I just finished the Extended version of "The Stand" at 1200 pages. Great book, and Tom was a hit in it.

gonzoflick said:
Thats so funny you said M-O-O-N. I just finished the Extended version of "The Stand" at 1200 pages. Great book, and Tom was a hit in it.

:off:
I got turned on to King when a good friend gave me the abridged version of The Stand years ago. Then I met SWMBO and she's a member of his book club so I got to read the extended version as well...

The Walkin Dude is one bad Mofo. :rockin:

FWIW, my faves are "The Regulators" and "Desperation". Well worth the read.

Back OT, nice pics on the work the elves cranked out!

Ize

Back