Need centennial cones?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tchuklobrau

Reaction score
Well it is getting near harvest, I have no intention of harvesting since I will be moving sept 1st and cant take with me(well more wont) and have no time to dry and make a beer b4 that time. Any one near me that wants to come harvest em u can have em(ill help lol won throw u to the wolves).

If you are willing to ship some I'm down to compensate you for your time? Send me a PM and we can discuss. If I were closer I'd definitely come help you.

If you are willing to ship some I'm down to compensate you for your time? Send me a PM and we can discuss. If I were closer I'd definitely come help you.

sry not an option right now. I have 38yrs of stuff to sort through, an entire household to sell. and ship what we are keeping from wny->germany by sept first. time is not my friend.

Well it is getting near harvest, I have no intention of harvesting since I will be moving sept 1st and cant take with me(well more wont) and have no time to dry and make a beer b4 that time. Any one near me that wants to come harvest em u can have em(ill help lol won throw u to the wolves).
Hi, I'm in Cassadaga and this is my first year growing hops and all grain brewing, not much production from plants this year and would love to have some fresh hops. Also I would be happy have a rhizome of other than Hallatau, cascade, nugget or brewers gold as I have these.

Tried to send a PM but your box is full, please PM me or call at your earliest convenience.

Thank You
John Straight
seven85 44nine8

Hi, I'm in Cassadaga and this is my first year growing hops and all grain brewing, not much production from plants this year and would love to have some fresh hops. Also I would be happy have a rhizome of other than Hallatau, cascade, nugget or brewers gold as I have these.

Tried to send a PM but your box is full, please PM me or call at your earliest convenience.

Thank You
John Straight
seven85 44nine8

Sent you a PM

sry to clear it. had to let my premium membership lapse for now, lol forgot I have a pm limit again.

I'm still trying to contact you as I am very interested. I am leery of listing an email address on open thread. PM me with phone # and I will call.

Thanks, John

Wow, jstraight(john) those summer ale's were amaizing. cant w8nt harvest with ya. hoping my last ever usa made home brew is carbed by then(lol still gotta bottle it or keg it). Ps. the buyer of my home(who u met) says dont worry about planting centennial rhizomes, if u bring beer like that summer ale every year at harvest time you can have all the cones till he is ready to start brewing.

Jstraight came and got em all today. Just wanted to post that they are gone so no one dredged this up later asking if i still had any available. Since he took bine and all I dont have harvest #'s now, lol the enitre bed of his nissan(or whatever that small truck was) was full full full. hopefully he will post some #'s later for when we get a harvest thread going.

Jstraight came and got em all today. Just wanted to post that they are gone so no one dredged this up later asking if i still had any available. Since he took bine and all I dont have harvest #'s now, lol the enitre bed of his nissan(or whatever that small truck was) was full full full. hopefully he will post some #'s later for when we get a harvest thread going.

Don

Yes it is a Nissan/6ft box. Totaled 8 plus lbs green, When I finish vacuum bagging I will post final dry weight.
Thanks again Don and this forum for making it all possible. Ended up with more than I needed so was able "pay it forward" to another brewer. I am so pleased.
Don please PM me the new owners email and or phone #, Best wishes to you and your family with the move.

Thanks, John

Back